- Are you looking for a quiet & calm place to study for FINAL EXAMS?
- A study area with plenty of table space, comfortable couches, chairs, free food, & bean bags?
- Need a place for your study group to meet?
Bethel’s Youth Ministry provides that and FREE pizza, pretzels, chips & salsa, coffee, tea,
hot chocolate, & water bottles!
COME IN FROM THE COLD AND STUDY FOR FINALS AT BETHEL
Bethel Lutheran Church – Fellowship Hall
5110 Grand Avenue Gurnee, Illinois 60031
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 18
5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday Advent service opportunity
If you have Questions: Text/Email Chris Drager – Youth & Family Minister
Bring Your FRIENDS! Bring Your Own SODA!
Study Night Poster
One of the hardest things you may ever do is walk into a church where you don’t know anyone…actually, it might be harder to walk into a church where you are surprised to find you ‘sort of’ know someone who is there. Either way, you may wonder how you will be treated or be concerned that you won’t fit in. At Bethel, we understand those feelings. Our Youth and Family Ministry students and advisors promise to make your visit with us as un-stressful and comfortable as possible! We promise to be friendly! We are committed to helping you meet people, answer questions and get you where you want to go in our building. So come on in! Relax and begin your journey towards God or continue one you’ve already started without feeling weird or awkward. Our goals are that you leave Bethel with a little more understanding of the Bible and Jesus’ love for you, that you felt welcome and have a desire to visit Bethel and our Youth and Family Ministry again soon.
THE FOLLOWING WILL LINK YOU TO A SPECTACULAR VARIETY OF RESOURCES TO KEEP YOU CONNECTED TO GOD’S WORD!
The bold blue links (the first five resources) connect to websites associated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Please check out the other websites and resources and let us know if they are helpful as resources for your faith growth and devotional life.
Please check back often for updates and additional resources for Bethel Lutheran’s Faith Family and Friends! If you have suggestions, additional resources or links, please send them to:
Chris Drager- ChrisDrager@gmail.com or Karen Leicht- JohnLeicht@Comcast.net.
- KFUO is a St. Louis based LCMS radio station providing Christian broadcasting of Musis, Bible study, devotions and talk radio. Accessible through Windows Media streaming, I-tunes or via mobile Smart Phone Application.
- JCPlayZone: Home Page
- JCPlayZone – safe online fun for children of all ages! … Complete a lap of the race, and you’ll get another car! Be careful, and have fun!
- NIV Devotions for Couples
- Weekly devotions for engaged and married couples seeking to put God first and build a lasting, strong relationship
- Parenting by Design
- Providing Biblically based parenting education to parents of children of all ages
- NIV Devotions for Women
- Written by women for women, these weekly devotions offer you a fresh perspective on God’s Word
- She Seeks
- Seeking to encourage, inspire and motivate with topics relevant to today’s 20-something woman
Check out our video of Bethel Lutheran Church members as we ‘Prepares the Way’ for our Savior this Christmas Season at Gurnee Mills shopping mall. We did this Sunday December 4th, 2011. Merry Christmas! Prepare the Way!
Bethel’s Youth Group is proud to present our production of “Don’t Climb The Tree” done by the participants of the 30 Hour Famine. Special thanks to Alex, Amy, Jason, Katy, Morgan, Tony and Chris. We hope you enjoy it
Here is the Bethel’s Youth in their first video production – ‘God’s Cake’